Accounting Clerk I
Our client is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Their legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They have an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Assist with the bookkeeping activities associated with Diversified accounts.
- Performs various NAMSC and Ally Risk Services accounting processes.
- Will work with MAS90, Excel and other programs need as necessary to complete all processes.
- Will process and deposit incoming funds on the same day received.
- Totals, balances and reconciles standard accounts and/or ledgers on a limited basis.
- Assists in month-end closing activities as required.
- Performs contract entry activities and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Years of Experience- 5 years or more.
- MS Office experience - Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Degree Required - Minimum Associates, prefer Bachelors.
- Would like experience in MAS90, but not necessary.
- Must have experience with Accounting Applications.
- Account Receivable and General ledger experience preferred.