Old Tappan, New Jersey
Our client is the world’ s learning company, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services all powered by technology. They help people progress through life with access to better learning. They believe that learning opens opportunities, creates fulfilling careers and betters lives for all.
- Performs a variety of accounting functions.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
- May contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Maintains ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports. Analyzes and prepares financial statements and reports such as income in inventory statements, balance sheets and statements of financial position
- Reviewing vouchers and signing them.
- Scanning live checks into he lock-box and other projects as needed in different departments.
- SAP or Oracle- Both would be a ideal.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be extremely reliable and dependable.
- Must be a team player
- 2 to 4 year accounting degree or a minimum of 5 years of actual experience