Ad Sales Coordinator
New York, New York
We’ re hiring an Ad Sales Coordinator for one of the most exciting and innovative television networks & entertainment corporations right here in NYC! In this position you’ ll be working with television ad sales for Olympic sporting events!
This position is a 6-month special project with full time & onsite hours. You will also receive benefit options with this contract (health, dental vision, pto, etc)!
This position pays $21/hr.
- Work internally with the Ad Sales, Programming, Production, Marketing, Promotions, and Broadcast Distribution Divisions; and externally with Ad Agencies to ensure all commercials are scheduled according to Sales contracts
- Work with Programming and Production to build show format/show times and breaks to maximize inventory
- Work with the entire Sales Operations Division to manage operations in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Manage the data entry of commercial instructions from Ad Agencies into Commercial Trafficking and Scheduling Systems
- Manage the placement of commercial spots and sponsorship billboards to maximize revenue and inventory
- Execute Sales orders as requested and track accuracy compared to contractual obligations
- Create all commercial components, such as program titles, dayparts, executing manual day of air changes
- Ensure data entry of commercials, promos, and the log schedule in on-air automation systems
- Solicit commercial materials from Ad Agencies and facilitate delivery to the Media Operations Center for ingest
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail orientation, commitment to quality work product and well organized.
- Experience in successfully communicating both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Team player to participate and support needs of entire team
- Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, and senior leadership
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1+ years of traffic, sales service, and/or operations experience within the media business required
Knowledge of Sintec On-Air a plus