Ad Sales Coordinator
New York, New York
Ad Sales Coordinator
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment.
- Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar-based sponsorships and live events alongside senior ad operations coordinator staff.
- Work with external ad vendors to review and test assets for varying rich media creative types and executions.
- Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time.
- Work closely with account executive, sales planning, inventory management, and marketing to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
- Bachelor’ s degree is required.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Desire to work in the sports media industry which may require availability after standard business hours, if supporting a live event.
- At least 1 year experience in online media, preferably with sales operations experience.
- Strong knowledge of the media business.
- Familiarity with ad-serving systems (DFP Premium, Freewheel, etc.)
- Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
- Extensive problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment.
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness.