New York, New York
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
Our client has unmatched experience in cancer studies and innovative in their approaches for cures. On top of being one of the health industry’ s cream of the crop, their patient empathy and care goes unmatched.
- Provides executive level support to the Chief of the Anesthesiology Service, Dept. Administrator, and the Chief Nurse Anesthetists.
- Completes administrative functions for Anesthesiology Service, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Calendar management, organizing travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, processing reimbursements, meeting minutes.
- Perform various clerical duties that relates to physician/ nurse calendar management, organizing travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, processing physician reimbursements and any other special projects for the Anesthesiology Service Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Completes required paperwork/communication tools for department.
- Assist and participate in special projects.
- Answer assigned phone lines and direct calls; use correct telephone techniques and procedures when receiving and making calls; cross-cover other lines as assigned.
- Ensure confidentiality for sensitive documents as per department and institution guidelines.
- You will work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.