Analyst (Targeting and Data
ANALYST (Target and Data)
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Develop data extract and analysis routines using SQL & Excel to support CRM and Analytics teams.
- Support implementation, deployment, support and enhancement of related data sources to support CRM, Digital Analytics, and Social Analytics data needs.
- Develop, enhance and update Unica flowcharts and underlying data access logic to support CRM team campaign implementations
- Identify system problems, communicate details and collaborate with IT to design solutions on a pro-active, self-directed basis.
- Ensure compliance with Data Management Laws.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Provides support in analysis and understanding of Marketing Data Mart segment populations and filtering.
- Leads development of procedures, views, and back-end database logic supporting Analytics group needs in ad hoc as well as ongoing analytics projects.
- Supports analytics team through implementation of SQL and other structured data queries.
- Partners with the Information Technology team to ensure best-of-class data management, analytics and reporting.
- Leads development of campaign management audience selection, segmentation and flowchart logic in support of specific CRM campaign development.