Our client, headquartered in Palmetto, FL, is an innovator in the beauty, health, and wellness industry with an exclusive line of superior, naturally based products. Founded in 2001, our client introduced a world’ s first with its site-specific body contouring wrap, the Ultimate Body Applicator. Today the company has been established as one of the country’ s fastest-growing private companies, and the wrap continues to be a bestseller alongside their botanically based skin care line and premium, whole-food supplements.
- History of successful development and support of apps.
- Experience working with RESTful API’ s using JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with Google’ s Material Design Guidelines.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and how to use them.
- Experience with code versioning tools (GIT).
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Experience using jUNIT for unit test.
- Experience with 3rd Party tools (OKHTTP, ProGuard).
- CI experience (Gradle, Jenkins, Fastlane).
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience using design/mockup tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Invision).
- Experience using Expresso for UI Testing.