Assoc Financial Analyst
HOBOKEN, New Jersey
Associate Financial Analyst
Our client is the one of the world’ s largest learning companies, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services all powered by technology. They help people progress through life with access to better learning. They believe that learning opens opportunities, creates fulfilling careers and betters lives for all.
- Provides assistance in the preparation and consolidation of filings, financial reports and analyses including consolidated financial statements and strategic analyses.
- Analyzes profit and loss statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to management.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business. Researches economic progressions to assist the company' s financial planning.
- Compiles and reviews the budgets for departments, taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses and income.
- Reviews departmental expenditures to ensure compliance with budget allocations.
- Maintains accurate spending records and establishes measures for budgetary control.
- Prepare numerous Royalty Analysis' based on agreed upon criteria.
- Exceptional Excel Spreadsheet skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to accurately communicate conclusions reached.
- Prior Royalty experience is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.