Newark, New Jersey
Associate – Content
Are you an enthusiastic, results-oriented achiever with a history of delivering multiple project on time every time? Do you thrive in a fast-moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet is highly valued? Most of all, do you love to read and/or listen to audiobooks?
Our client is best knowing for selling and producing spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. They are also the world’ s largest producer of downloadable audiobooks. They offer tremendous opportunities for growth and thrive to create category-leading products that enrich the lives of millions of people around the world every day.
- Work with Content Discovery, Development, and Customer Experience teams to successfully deliver on key milestones.
- Independently manage, execute and report on your output daily.
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders on progress, with both quantitative and qualitative feedback to support your output.
- Manage your project effectively and following consistent operational processes.
- Prioritize, evaluate, plan, execute and monitor all phases of your project.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve processes where needed.
- Produce relevant reporting to meet business needs.
- Drive continuous improvements for systemic issues that hinder the efficient management of projects.
- Bachelor’ s degree in English, Communications, Media, or any related field.
- A passion for literature, specifically Romance fiction.
- 3+ years of project or content management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple tasks with speed, effectiveness, and attention to detail.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with explicit content as our catalog spans a variety of genres, including Romance and Erotica.
- Not required, but we’ d love to hear about any of the following: familiarity with our client, experience in Book publishing, html, social media experience, ecommerce, data-based decision-making.