New York, New York
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
- The Benefits Specialist responds to incoming employee inquiries, focusing more on Tier 3 escalated issues and data clean-up.
- Looking for strong organization and Excel skills for the data portion.
- This person will identify and resolve issues with benefits vendors and perform related plan administration tasks.
- Minimum Number of years’ experience: 5-7
- Degree Requirements: BA/BS in any related field
- Software Requirements: Proficient in Excel & Adobe