New York, New York
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Solid understanding of SAP security as it relates to the business processes and compliance with ability to interpret and translate needs into security requirements for all SAP related systems.
- Reviewing existing documentation and/or preparing new documentation to accurately reflect business processes and control life cycles.
- Provides advice, counsel and opinions on a variety of SAP security related topics to business process owners as well as IT partners.
- Works with business process owners and IT partners to ensure that all SAP security related issues are permanently resolved as quickly as possible through detailed root cause analysis.
- Researches and learns new technologies and determines the impact on our current security environment.
- Responsible to participate in the development and monitoring of KPIs in the areas of Business Process governance, compliance and security.
- Responsible for proactively alerting management to security risks and making recommendations for resolution.
- Prepares department policies, procedures and global team notifications.
- Staying informed on the global SAP Security roadmap in order to continuously harmonize and further improve the global SAP Security concepts and processes.
- Commitment to upholding corporate adopted security guidelines including Segregation of Duties (SoD), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Privacy related standards.
- Collaborate with IT during development and implementation of SAP security policies, processes, training, and communications and advise on impact to business processes.
- Leads multiple scheduled and ad-hoc projects concurrently as well as oversees the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities.
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge of security best practices and principles, including experience with segregation of duties as it pertains to financial role responsibilities.
- Ability to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
- Capable of interacting with a diverse group, i.e. executives, managers, Business and technical teams, internal and external auditors.
- Experience working in a SOX compliant environment
- Strong project management skills