San Francisco, California
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
The client creates the world’ s definitive magical travel experiences, and their marketing is as magical as the travel itself. Not only is their marketing the world' s most inspirational, it’ s also respected for having one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business. Their marketing leads do not follow popular culture. Their community drives vast momentum and eagerly co-creates all over the world. Due to the impact, they have made brand consideration, brand love and brand loyalty of the client THE brand that defines this generation.
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options
- Plans and executes unit
- Integration and acceptance testing and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users around automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Must have Anaplan Builder experience