Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- We are seeking a BA with experience in business and systems analysis in a distributed system environment. Includes business rules & workflow based knowledge.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills. Use Case development capabilities. Experience with modeling techniques. Knowledge of business and industry trends and applications across all lines of business and delivery channels.
- Facilitation and collaboration skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Familiarity with distributed systems technologies.
- Document complete, consistent, unambiguous and testable requirements within desired sprint cycles (e.g., via Agile Methodologies, JIRA, Software Requirements Specification, Use Cases, Wireframes, Simulations).
- Ensure that the solution is fit for use (e.g., via specifications of business drivers / goals / key performance indices and traceability matrices of all requirements artifacts back to business domain model and metrics).
- Partner with technology teams to determine which solutions best satisfy the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Propose and implement creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Provide operation support, training and enhancements needed by the business.
- Demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education.
- Strong logic/reasoning and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and team based collaborative skills.
- Ability to facilitate small and large-scale information gathering sessions.
- Ability to work independently as part of a dynamic IT team while under aggressive deadlines to meet project commitments.
- Detail Oriented – Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors.
- Initiative – Demonstrates initiative by self-starting improvements to reports and processes
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to. challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
- Flexibility – Has positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment.
- Team Player – Represents the department in a professional and sincere manner.
- Work with Functional managers in executing acceptance testing for enhancements/break-fixes.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- IT and/or business analysis experience
- Ability to work with an IT organization that utilizes a matrix structure. Requires the ability to operate across functions and work with resources external to the project team.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on large cross-functional projects with senior business executives.
- Experience with Systems Integration projects, legacy systems and web.
- Media / entertainment experience.
- Ability to work independently proactive in solving issues.
- Energy, commitment and solution focused ability to perform under pressure and meeting stretch targets.
- Team player, ability to work in global environment.