Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Works closely with key Division / Dept. users to assess business problems and determine and implement information technology solutions.
- Maintains project plans, performing business gap analysis, cost estimating / tracking, requirements evaluations, performing solutions evaluations, producing deliverable documents, and coordinating application systems implementations.
- Assist programmers in the update, testing, and implementation of new software releases.
- Conduct user application training.
- User requirements coordination.
- Assist in software selection process.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ Years’ Experience Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science / Business or equivalent.
- Must be self- motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.