Business Planner - Mid Level
San Jose, California
Business Planner – Mid Level
Are you familiar with a company with a diversified business that includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming entertainment, and financial services? Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
They are at the forefront of technological innovation and entertainment.
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- CSBD is the US sales and marketing arm of our client’ s Device Solutions Business Group.
- CSBD designs, markets, and sells Semiconductor and Component devices to major OEM partners in the consumer electronics, mobile, enterprise, and automotive industries. CSBD headquarters is in San Jose, CA.
- The primary scope of responsibility includes the facilitation and coordination of all aspects of operations and support between US customers, the Japan based business group, and related supply chain partners.
- Tactical duties include accurate and timely sales operations management, business unit forecasting, global allocations, shipment scheduling, credit/debit memo processing, VMI warehouse management, logistics, returns, customer portal administration, monthly operations and sales reporting.
- Strong analytical capability, excellent judgment and accuracy, a high level of personal accountability and integrity, and a strong work ethic are a must in this role.
- A proactive mindset in support of the business units’ objectives for revenue, profitability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction is required.
- You will be expected to develop productive relationships with various stakeholders including colleagues, customers, suppliers, and overseas counterparts.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of related business planning, analysis, or supply chain experience is required
- Background in one or more of the following: sales operations and supply chain is required
- The ability to work independently, prioritize duties and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate global time zones as needed
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle, and/or SAP is strongly desired
- The ability to work independently, to prioritize, and work within tight deadlines
- Strong teamwork focus, analytical ability, and financial acumen
- Advanced computer skills in MS Excel, with ability in Word and PowerPoint preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with mindset to do what it takes to make group successful