Business Planner - Mid Level
1730 N First St. San Jose, California 95112
Business Planner – Mid Level
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Facilitation and coordination of all aspects of operations and support between US customers, the Japan based business group, and related supply chain partners.
- Accurate and timely sales operations management.
- Business unit forecasting.
- Global allocations.
- Shipment scheduling.
- Credit/debit memo processing.
- VMI warehouse management.
- Customer portal administration.
- Monthly operations and sales reporting.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of related business planning, analysis, or supply chain experience is required.
- Background in one or more of the following: sales operations and supply chain is required.
- The ability to work independently, prioritize duties and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate global time zones as needed.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, and/or SAP is strongly desired.
- The ability to work independently, to prioritize, and work within tight deadlines.
- Strong teamwork focus, analytical ability, and financial acumen.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Excel, with ability in Word and PowerPoint preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with mindset to do what it takes to make group successful.