Capacity Planner / Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC)
Newark, New Jersey
Capacity Planner / Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC)
Are you an enthusiastic, results-oriented achiever with a history of delivering multiple project on time every time? Do you thrive in a fast-moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet is highly valued? Most of all, do you love to read and/or listen to audiobooks? If the answer to all these questions are yes, ektello is looking for you!
- You will be responsible for collaborating with groups across the organization to identify and plan for our client’ s physical space and occupancy needs.
- You will help guide the WPS and CRE team in defining scope, effectiveness, and work to leverage available resources to meet the occupancy needs of the organization.
- As our client’ s Moves/Adds/Changes Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the moves/adds/changes throughout our client’ s campus.
- As the primary interface contact you will be responsible for establishing & maintaining relationships with various internal Business Partners to understand their space requirements and the impacts to the CRE (Corporate Real Estate) portfolio.
- Responsible for the capacity planning while working in conjunction with the WPS and CRE team managing the data and highlighting on a weekly basis the capacity numbers and projections.
- Interface with HR, Recruiting, Finance and Facilities to collect and ensure correct data usage of current headcount, attrition and growth.
- Track and report projected versus actual seat counts. Report the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes.
- Provide data analysis, information and recommended solutions to the WPS and RE team regarding capacity constraints, emerging constraints and underutilization using the IWMS tools.
- Using the IWMS tools, run live reports and do in-depth data analysis on past, present, and future information such as historical head count growth, WPS analytics, costs, and portfolio trends.
- Develop blocking and stacking diagrams and re-stack scenarios for all locations portfolio wide.
- Create space and/or move solutions to address internal Business Partners occupancy/relocation requests that are aligned with CRE real estate portfolio strategy using the IWMS tools.
- Develop migration plans and sequencing of group-level relocations.
- Compile and assist with reporting data (seat demand, churn, occupancy and other metrics).
- Manage space audits and analyze data to make relevant space changes.
- Assist in providing analytics and giving recommendations for tactical and strategic space management throughout our client’ s campus.
- Manage bi-directional integration with AutoCAD and Revit facility drawings and models within the IWMS tools.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Lead initiatives and special projects, as required, in support of departmental and business objectives.
- Responsible for the day to day MAC Operations (Moves, Adds & Changes) including new hires, moves, internal transfers, reconfigurations, reorganizations and terminations throughout our client’ s campus.
- Develop space and/or MAC (moves, adds, changes) solutions to address Business Partner’ s occupancy/relocation initiatives.
- Initiate, prepare and manage tickets and documentation requesting seat moves/add/changes.
- Oversees all facility space and personnel move requests within the client’ s campus from a WPS perspective.
- Interface and assist with the larger moves/adds/changes team.
- Continuous move communications with relevant impacted parties.
- Responsible for the organization and implementation of workspace information into the IWMS program as it relates to the workplace, making sure all plans and seat arrangements are current and accurate within the portfolio.
- Participates in Audits (including seat assignments, occupancy, vacancy & equipment).
- Have 7+ years of relevant work experience in space/occupancy planning at a strategic level, plus experience with corporate real estate, corporate interior design, and strategic facility management.
- BA or BS in Architecture, Interior Design, Planning or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating, listening, and conflict resolution skills. Needs to have thick skin.
- Expert in requirement gathering, program development, capacity planning and solving complex
- programmatic challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Excellent knowledge of and skills in utilizing AutoCAD software.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Visio. Knowledge of Revit.
- Excellent Knowledge of CAFM/IWMS software in particular Infusion.
- Experience with creative and/or technology companies preferred.
- Experience with fast-paced and rapidly expanding companies preferred.