Woodland Hills, California
Do you live for adventure? Our client is one of the most renowned water travel companies in the world. Our client has been in operation for more than 40 years now with itineraries that span all around the world.
- Creative directors are the creative leads at our client’ s company, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold.
- Creative directors plan advertising, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative people that work under them.
- They approve all work created by their staff and often work directly with clients to present that work.
- Creative directors also follow the latest trends in design, advertising and marketing, help attract clients, and hire creative staff.
- Hands on work is a “ must” in this position— he/she will be doing design work and files daily, as well as leading the team.
- Must be able to handle working with senior level executives (who may not understand design) with tact and grace; to do design work that is elegant and creative but within the confines of the brand (not looking for someone to redo everything!) and thrives in an atmosphere where the work is all one client.
- The ideal candidate will have an agency background/experience and be a strong creative, but looking for stability of both position AND types of jobs they work on.
- Person must have skills in building a cohesive brand across all channels.