New York, New York
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Our client’ s Content Innovation Agency is looking for a creative writer in the Creative Content group. This position is an integral part of the team responsible for developing and executing cross-portfolio, multi-platform integrated campaigns for large-scale advertisers. The right candidate will have a collaborative spirit and the ability to conceptually develop and write creative pitches and scripts.
- Conceive, develop, and bring big ideas to life in a fast-paced environment
- Support the team with pitch writing and scripting
- 2-4 years working as a creative writer in brand marketing/advertising/PR
- Must have a portfolio and/or writing samples
- Outstanding conceptual and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to write up ideas clearly, concisely, and quickly
- Ability to write in variety of voices (comedic, inspirational, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in media production
- Willingness to adapt to different writing assignments and work through changes
- A collaborative spirit
- Interest in the entertainment industry and pop culture. A fan of our programming is a plus!
- Bachelors’ Degree Required