DB Analyst & Developer III
DB ANALYST & DEVELOPER III
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Database Analyst / Developer! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting DB role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
- Design, code, test high performing and robust SQL Server databases, tables, stored procedures, SQL transactions, and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Design, build, test high quality complex C#/.NET modules as well as their unit test harnesses.
- Deploy, and configure SQL IaaS instances in Azure.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Work on Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
- Leverages continuous build and automated unit test frameworks. Technology
- Solves complex, analytical problems independently
- Generates innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
- Internal technical resource at the Agile Team level
- Evaluates current technology and recommends tools for implementation within a project or department
- Responsible for the technical design of complex components
- Responsible for developing, approving, and implementing designs
- Designs, builds, and tests robust SQL Server databases
- Designs, builds, and tests high performing SQL stored procedures
- Design, build, and test high performing SQL transactions for .NET environment
- Designs, builds, and tests high performing SQL Server Integration Services
- Designs and implements based on sound 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization principles Designs, builds, and tests high quality complex frameworks
- Designs, builds, and tests using unit test harnesses
- Diagnoses and resolves complex issue
- Leverages continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
- Directs modifications of designs based on feedback from the development process
- Responsible for the integrity and quality of project development processes
- Software development engineer with deep design, coding, and delivery experience of multi-tier SaaS products with web-based, plugin-based, mobile-based clients on the Microsoft C#/.NET/SQL Server/Azure technology stack.
- Experience leveraging continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- 2+ years as a SQL software development engineer with similar roles / responsibilities.
- Specific experience designing, coding, testing SQL Server databases, tables, stored procedures, SQL transactions, and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with Hybrid Azure DB systems a plus, as well as experience running SQL IaaS instances in Azure.
- Can design, build, test high quality unit test harnesses.
- Can diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Mastered tools and technology used in the area
- Understands the use of industry tools and technology and how their implementation affects project goals