Data Analyst / Infotainment
Our client is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. They are among the world’ s largest automakers. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Driving corrective action for the issue owners (customers).
- Understanding customers issues, find out who is responsible for correcting the issue, and working with that individual/team to fix the issue.
- Data mining and data analysis of customer data.
- Presenting data findings.
- Electrical or Computer Engineering degree (Will consider another Engineering degrees) with 0-1 years’ experience (Manager will look at candidates graduating within the next 6 months).
- Data mining/ data analysis (Excel, Tableau, etc.).
- Presentation Skills (Public speaking).
- Strong communicator (must be confident speaking and presenting in front of groups).
- Problem solving skills.
- Drive to create solutions.