Data Warehouse Analyst
SALESFORCE DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Content Producer! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting SDCP role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
- The Salesforce Digital Content Producer leads the requirements and oversees all communication and the creation of all digital content that supports the community engagement calendar from strategy through execution.
- The Salesforce Digital Content Producer will work closely with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to define, develop, and execute deployment of all community related digital assets while ensuring timeliness in delivery and ensuring the content meets system requirements and is aligned to meet business and community goals.
- The Salesforce Digital Content Producer is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely content delivery, publishing and archiving in compliance with business processes.
- SCOPE: The Salesforce Digital Content Producer has the responsibility for the planning and execution of moderate-complexity work efforts within Sales Integration.
- Understand content technical requirements necessary to publish and archive content within the Salesforce Community. Ensure all content is developed and published using Salesforce and internal technical best practices.
- Support the Salesforce Community engagement calendar through providing direction and delivering relevant and authentic content that supports the strategy, timing and engagement goals. Lead the communication and direction through all business channels to support community objectives.
- Lead development with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to plan, organize, secure and manage resources to support all community digital content needs.
- Independently research, analyze, identify, document and communicate tasks to communicate community project goals and facilitate project deliverables.
- Partner to secure assets and provide direction on content creation for the community which could include blog posts, social tool kits, videos and training content
- Maintain Salesforce community through following identified governance procedures. Maintain user profiles, system processes and content deployment. Partner with internal Salesforce development team and external vendor support to expand functionality and escalate issues.
- Serve as a community “ change agent” to lead change and provide direction and communication to both internal teams and the community users. Plan and facilitate training and documentation to aide users both internal and external on how to navigate community features and processes.
- Lead the review and resolution of community questions/issues in a timely manner though partnering with appropriate internal SMEs throughout the business to get information and escalate issues where necessary. Build a scalable business expertise capability as well as a support network to ensure that all community issues can be resolved or addressed quickly
- Drive a positive user experience through providing an “ insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business and business resources. Advocate to the business on behalf of the users and advocate to the users on behalf of the business. Ensure alignment with key business stakeholders to ensure strategy conception, creation and presentation are aligned with business and user goals and needs.
- Engage with Community “ Brand Advocates” to understand how to continue to drive value on behalf of the users and fuel continuous organic engagement. Understand how users want to receive information and ensure that this is communication through cross-functional partners to ensure appropriate delivery.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, digital content production, graphic design, social communities and project management concepts and processes, requirements gathering preferred.