Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Enhancements, upgrades, patches and ongoing technical support for the client’ s Technology (UPT) Operations, Team Member Systems area within the UPT Department.
- This role will be responsible for ongoing support, upgrades and migrations for both existing and new incoming applications and technologies used within our client’ s parks.
- Minimum of 5 years with applications support.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using databases.
- Experience with Windows and/or UNIX scripting.
- Knowledge of ColdFusion platform and coding skills with ColdFusion.
- Familiarity with programming languages like C++ and Java.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems and document solutions.
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL principles.
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation.
- Solid knowledge of business information systems processes.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify process gaps.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong IT security process understanding.
- Familiarity with common IT platforms and technologies: Windows, Firewalls, Switches, DB’ s, etc.
- Proven experience to work as part of a team and to deliver one or several projects simultaneously.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- ITIL Certification a plus.