Our client is a multinational office supply retail corporation that helps business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop. They are one of the leading brands when it comes to office needs, and they are looking for talented candidates to help with cultivating their brand to new levels!
- Manage and maintain calendars; Makes business travel arrangements and manage travel itineraries.
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings on and offsite, including preparation of meeting materials.
- Ensure all technology used to run meetings is in proper working order including skype, projectors, etc.
- Maintain email aliases, distribution lists and shared directories (SharePoint + OneDrive). Responsible for maintaining permissions.
- Assist with management of departmental budget; Serve as point person for departmental purchases, track equipment and software assets, make timely purchases to ensure project timelines are achieved.
- Maintain confidential material related to employees and company operations; Coordinate with HR
- Records to process new hire and contract employee paperwork; Manage the onboarding process for new hires including equipment, office, and systems setup.
- Works with Facilities/Building Management on space management, for US and China locations.
- Perform setup of external vendors, procure singed contract, request POs, and process invoices against POs; Train select external vendors (Coupa) to allow them to process their own invoices; Create monthly reporting for R&D budget including reconciliation and projections for all projects.
- Other ongoing activities will include shipping & receiving (incoming/outgoing) and maintaining inventory and supplies.
- Provide meeting support; Prepare agendas, take notes and distribute meeting minutes and presentations; Track action items and communicate status for large programs.
- Facilitate manager and staff communication; Create presentations and maintain organization charts.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff, internal departments and outside vendors to effectively coordinate activities and collaborate on special projects.
- Manage information flow within department or organization unit and communicate new corporate policies/programs that affect team members.
- Own product sample procurement from purchase through expense, ensuring samples are available for evaluation and arrive at meetings as needed.
- Self-starter able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and changing working conditions without loss of composure. Able to own and manage tasks independently, but unafraid to ask questions as necessary.
- Personable, happy to help/ support others, creative thinker for managing time and projects, and naturally drawn to an ever-evolving environment
- Fluency with technology as it relates to email/calendar programs, Microsoft Office, and have general computer skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs using excellent judgment and heading off potential problems.
- Knowledge of design or interest in creative disciplines