Our client is the world’ s learning company, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services all powered by technology. They help people progress through life with access to better learning. They believe that learning opens opportunities, creates fulfilling careers and betters lives for all.
- Responsible for concept and design of such things as book jackets, interiors and/or promotional materials.
- Assists in the development of visual designs, communication and art concepts, and their implementation:
conceptualizing book covers
layouts, and sketches
researching new sources
recommends creative photographs and/or artists for these programs and project designs from type specifications to the final stages of proof.
- Work with minimal supervision Design and present design comps as well as rationale for your design.
- Prepare electronic files for " turnover" to print vendors Understand and interpret edits in pdf " markup" Strict adherence to branding guidelines.
- BS, Graphic Design.
- AAS, Graphic Arts.
- SVP, Strategy and Marketing
- Mac platform.
- QuarkXPress and InDesign layouts.
- Photoshop and Illustrator for art/typography.
- Minimum 10 Years Experience.