New York, New York
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Designer to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment Digital Branding Team!
- Involves conceptualizing and designing advertising, marketing, and promotional materials, primarily for a mobile environment.
- Partner with the Ad/Sales marketing team to bring a consumer mobile journey to life through conceptual mocks within RFP decks and proactive pitches.
- Dual reporting into the Manager, Digital Marketing and Senior Content Marketing Strategist, we are looking for an individual with a deep understanding of design, especially in the digital landscape.
- Conceive innovative creative ideas quickly
- Partner with the marketing team to build mobile brand concepts for decks
- Work collaboratively with sales, product, and internal teams
- Translate ideas into multiple platforms (digital, video, and promotions)
- Work within budget limitations
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Experience across disciplines (advertising, direct marketing, interactive) with a portfolio featuring a wide range of projects and strong aesthetic
- Proficient in: MAC, PC, PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of photo, digital, and video production and editing.
- Desired Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in creative design in the media or advertising marketplace
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, with quick turnarounds
- Ability to work overtime with short notice