Universal City, California
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Ektello is seeking a Designer to work in our fortune entertainment client’ s Digital Branding Team!
Our client is seeking a short-term graphic designer and visual storyteller who is passionate about branding, creating killer designs while also understanding that the best design is not only beautiful but must also powerfully communicate a brand’ s value/message. You will be supporting a technical organization within our client providing technical and operational services across the client’ s content management, fulfillment and distribution ecosystem. We ensure that each of their networks, shows and films are reliably delivered to every screen around the world 24/7/365. They’ re currently responsible for 8 live broadcast feeds, 60 local media networks, 40+ cable networks, 500+ digital platforms, 50+ international feeds, 2 film studios and 10+ studio production divisions.
- Collaborate closely with Creative Lead and operations team
- Own creative projects from start to delivery.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of a team
- Contribute to the development of visual branding elements and help establish consistent standards of internal brand
- Partner with internal leaders to design clean and articulate presentations
- Design across a variety of mediums including websites, print, environmental and other digital formats
- Build and manage brand toolkits and resources to be shared across internal teams
- Is highly collaborative and iterative in workflow
- Thinks of design as solving problems and knows the importance of understanding strategy behind a project, not just making things “ pretty”
- Thrives under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Is organized and iterative in workflow
- Can easily switch gears from project to project and juggle many diverse projects at a time
- Able to develop various creative and design concepts and can integrate feedback and changes quickly • Proven self-starter, detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Is curious by nature and is current in all design and marketing trends Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent preferably with a focus in Design, Marketing, or Visual Communications
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, Sketch App
- Expert at articulating design choices to non-designers Bonus:
- Animation or edit experience (After Effects, Final Cut)
- Coding abilities (HTML, CSS, Java)
- Photography skills
- Please provide a link to your work.