Dev OPS Engineer
San Diego, California
Dev Ops Engineer
Are you familiar with a company with a diversified business that includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming entertainment, and financial services? Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
They are at the forefront of technological innovation and entertainment.
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Monitor, prevent and troubleshoot security related issues
- Communicate with Computing, Security and Dev teams in the event of an incident
- Ensure proper monitoring is in place for all environments
- Identify automation opportunities, design and develop solutions to improve operations efficiency
- Troubleshoot complex issues quickly and effectively
- Taking feature requests
- Consulting developers in environment configuration issues
- Collaboration with IT services and engineers (Developers, QA, etc.)
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an engineering role.
- Experience defining and automating testing and deployment processes
- Experience with managing Amazon Web Services (both Linux and Windows instances)
- Ability to code and script in relevant languages
- Experience with IT operations, both on site and in the cloud
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Splunk, Elasticsearch, OMD, etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Comfort with frequent, incremental automated acceptance testing and deployment
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional areas
- Extensive experience in developing automated deployment scripts and tools for system provisioning and configuration
- Capable of quickly troubleshooting complex problems, understanding dependencies and deducing the root cause of issues.