Digital Content Producer
Digital Content Producer
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Designer to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment Digital Branding Team!
- Understand content technical requirements necessary to publish and archive content within the Salesforce Community. Ensure all content is developed and published using Salesforce and internal technical best practices.
- Support the Salesforce Community engagement calendar through providing direction and delivering relevant and authentic content that supports the strategy, timing and engagement goals. Lead the communication and direction through all business channels to support community objectives.
- Lead development with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to plan, organize, secure and manage resources to support all community digital content needs. Ensure development lifecycle and implementation policies and governance procedures as applicable. Independently research, analyze, identify, document and communicate tasks to communicate community project goals and facilitate project deliverables. Partner to secure assets and provide direction on content creation for the community which could include blog posts, social tool kits, videos and training content.
- Maintain Salesforce community through following identified governance procedures. Maintain user profiles, system processes and content deployment. Partner with internal Salesforce development team and external vendor support to expand functionality and escalate issues.
- Serve as a community “ change agent” to lead change and provide direction and communication to both internal teams and the community users. Plan and facilitate training and documentation to aide users both internal and external on how to navigate community features and processes.
- Lead the review and resolution of community questions/issues in a timely manner though partnering with appropriate internal SMEs throughout the business to get information and escalate issues where necessary. Build a scalable business expertise capability as well as a support network to ensure that all community issues can be resolved or addressed quickly
- Drive a positive user experience through providing an “ insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business and business resources. Advocate to the business on behalf of the users and advocate to the users on behalf of the business. Ensure alignment with key business stakeholders to ensure strategy conception, creation and presentation are aligned with business and user goals and needs.
- Engage with Community “ Brand Advocates” to understand how to continue to drive value on behalf of the users and fuel continuous organic engagement. Understand how users want to receive information and ensure that this is communication through cross-functional partners to ensure appropriate delivery.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Business or related field.
- Other: Knowledge of Salesforce, digital content production, graphic design, social communities and project management concepts and processes, requirements gathering preferred.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Business or related field and/or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience preferred in Salesforce, digital content production, social communities, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving techniques required.
- Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and strong attention to detail required.
- Works with internal business clients and external vendors.
- Ability to read, analyze, and action business and user requirements, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.