Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Designer to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment Digital Branding Team!
- Executes the build out of creative concepts, graphic design, artwork and copy layouts for digital brand campaigns and projects to include email, web banner, blog, SMART phone applications, micro-blogging, face book marketing, RSS, podcast, Internet Radio and Internet TV.
- Develops designs that are consistent with UOR design quality and brand standards.
- Seeks to create award winning work. Maintains Solid Understanding OF UOR Core Business, Brand Portfolio, Brand Standards and Target Audiences
- Stays abreast of brand standards and LP standards
- Stays abreast of design trends particularly in Travel, Tourism and Entertainment Industry.
- Interacts with Art Directors/Sr. Designer to build out creative concepts and executions of assigned campaigns and projects.
- Strives to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Alerts Art Director/Sr. Designer if timelines are off-target.
- Maintains effective relationships with other team members and promotes a collaborative work environment.
- Presents ideas to members of creative team.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in graphic design field, advertising agency or in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or e-mail campaign marketing.
- Experience in like industry (travel, tourism, entertainment) and with like targets/demographics (teens/tweens, vacationers, Floridians, Hispanics) a plus
- Understanding of design applications including In Design, Photoshop, Quark, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of printing process, photography, illustration and typography.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines or equivalent combination of education and experience.