Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Will be working within existing framework for the new website/web platform.
- They will create new pieces and possibly build new pieces as well.
- Will also work with licensed imagery, so they should know the do' s and don' ts.
- Creates compelling creative, graphic design, artwork and copy layouts for our client’ s website.
- Interacts with Creative Director, Art Directors, Copywriters, Account Representatives, and Developers to produce designs that are consistent with our client’ s design quality and brand standards.
- Stays abreast of industry trends, particularly in Travel, Tourism and Entertainment industries
- Should have at least 2 years of experience - open to junior level candidates.
- Detail oriented, and takes direction well. Balances creativity with an appreciation for design conventions.