Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Develop data extract and analysis routines using SQL, Excel, and BI reporting tools to support CRM and Analytics teams
- Develop, enhance and update Unica flowcharts and underlying data access logic to support CRM team campaign implementations
- Support implementation, deployment, support and enhancement of Cognos and related data sources, and reports to support CRM, Digital Analytics, and Social Analytics reporting and data needs.
- Identify system problems, communicate details and collaborate with IT to design solutions on a pro-active, self-directed basis.
- Ensure compliance with Data Management laws.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in email and/or database marketing analysis;
- Experience with Unica or other campaign management system preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced): Must be able to develop and understand advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases (expert); Must have thorough understanding of database structure;
- Experience creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports; analysis reports, etc.; Working knowledge of databases including writing SQL queries required.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment;
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “ big picture” implications required;
- Working knowledge of marketing, media and marketing customer data required;
- Ability to handle multiple projects required;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment required;
- Proficiency communicating research results in written, visual and verbal form required. Analytical Thinking Flexibility Word Processing Microsoft Office Electronic Mail Spreadsheet Excel Writing Computer Operations Programming IBM PC Software Structured Query Language (SQL) Microsoft Windows Sales and Marketing Communicate Clearly with Team Computer Literacy Marketing Strategies Organizational Skills Conduct Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.