Digital Marketing Email & SMS Analyst
277 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL 32821 orlando, FL 32821
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Orlando is booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill our Email & SMS specialist for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in [location]. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts locations in more than several countries.
- This is a 13-month contract position (40/hrs a week & onsite) with the HIGH potential to become perm
- This contract includes PTO & Holiday Pay, and Health benefit options
- Responsible for ensuring proper, timely, and effective implementation of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns in our marketing cloud platform for email, SMS messaging, etc.
- He/she will coordinate and traffic campaign plans, briefs, and proofs with creative, social engagement, web/mobile, campaign management and analytical teams for approvals, tracking and reporting.
- Build dynamic HTML and deliver final proofs for management, partners, and clients; coordinate production workflows with project management and creative teams to meet campaign deadlines.
- Coordinates campaign deliverables, reporting, analytics and results metrics; determine cadence and required changes to optimize ongoing campaigns.
- Partner with Digital Analysts to ensure campaigns are deployed with proper tagging, source tracking and overall link structures.
- Assist in management of timelines and communication plans across various audience segments and digital channels.
- Ensure campaigns are executed on-time and error free.
- Drive the coordination, development and production of email and SMS/mobile programs.
- Align digital campaigns with customer engagement strategies, web/mobile deployments, call center campaigns, offline programs and other business initiatives.
- Assess campaign performance effectiveness and provide recommendations for optimizing campaign and/or program results.
- Coordinate secure data capture, processing and integration with digital and CRM platforms.
- Utilize ESP (SalesForce Marketing Cloud) platform for development work, list management, select data segmentation, deliverability and distribution of email, SMS notifications.
- Assist with submission of materials through contact strategy review, legal review/approval, contract review, brand/creative production, social/web/mobile deployments and IT development.
- Experience building HTML and developing digital content for online marketing campaigns and communications.
- Experience building and validating HTML for email, web, mobile and/or social.
- Experience sending and managing email communications through email service provider (SalesForce Marketing Cloud) preferred.
- Experience with project management associated with implementing marketing email campaigns, including managing timelines, creative feedback, audience targeting criteria, approval cycles, etc. (2+ years)
- Excellent ability to work effectively with various internal and external constituencies including senior management, regional sales and marketing management, legal, technical teams, etc.
- Strong time management skills, team contributor, and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cross-functionally and implement projects without direct reporting control.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with management, peers, external alliance partners, and outside vendors.
- Knowledge and experience in timeshare/vacation ownership industry preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, plan, manage and deliver projects on time required.
- Must build trust based on programs created and fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Must maintain effectiveness when situations arise that affect work tasks or the work environment, adjusting effectively to multi-task and adapt to changes in processes or requirements.