New York, New York
Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Produce and manage a wide array of digital campaigns and projects (websites, digital video content, banner ads, email blasts, social content and more) collaborating with strategy/creative leads and cross-functional teams including creatives, writers, marketing teams and vendors both within and outside the organization.
- Develop, manage and execute digital initiatives for the CIA including web front and backend dev, management of tech/dev aspects of CRM, digital content, digital analytics and reporting.
- Collaborate with outside development vendor to manage front and back end dev projects.
- Partner with teams across the organization to obtain, publish and maintain content to websites and social handles, ensuring content on all sites is up-to-date, aligned with strategy and functioning properly.
- Author project RFPs and estimate documentation and assist in the discovery and development process on engagements and accurately scope projects, defining budgets, project requirements, KPIs, development plans, wireframes and more.
- Manage project status, timelines, and inter-company meetings and conference calls efficiently for the projects they produce with the ability to effectively setup the presentation of all deliverable types (e.g. decks through to live experiences).
- Ensure quality assurance of all projects and deliver on schedule and within budget.
- Manage legal negotiations between our client and vendor(s).
- Assess and recognize instances when production and digital engagement strategies might be altered to better service the work.
- Develop and maintain in-person relationships with the leads of our client’ s properties across the portfolio to develop long-lasting partnerships for content for our sites, as well as positioning CIA as a resource for their teams.
- Brainstorm digital content and marketing concepts and ideas with team.
- Be the in-house resource for what is now, now and next with the latest digital content and marketing trends and tools.
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, communications or similar field.
- 5+ years digital producer/social media experience.
- Proven ability to write for different medias and different voices/styles depending on client/assignment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills.
- Familiarity with the digital creative community.
- Present award-worthy examples of ability to develop and build engaging digital platforms and content.
- Good contacts with outside vendors.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Can handle several projects at once.
- Ability to take creative direction and implement changes.