Universal City, California
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Pitch and produce original short-form videos that leverage the strengths and nuances of the various social channels.
- Partner with social media editors to help create new highly shareable, social-first content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and others, as well as any emerging platforms.
- Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices.
- Must have at least 3 years of production experience creating videos for digital platforms, specifically working with a Mac.
- Strong understanding of motion graphics/text and producing/editing video for social media.
- Creative thinker and innovator with a keen eye for engaging and playful visual storytelling.
- Proficiency producing, styling and editing video and stills within Adobe Premiere and Photoshop. Experience with motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree in film production, communications, or related field or relevant experience.