Director of Digital Marketing
DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Our client, headquartered in Palmetto, FL, is an innovator in the beauty, health, and wellness industry with an exclusive line of superior, naturally based products. Founded in 2001, our client introduced a world’ s first with its site-specific body contouring wrap, the Ultimate Body Applicator. Today the company has been established as one of the country’ s fastest-growing private companies, and the wrap continues to be a bestseller alongside their botanically based skin care line and premium, whole-food supplements.
- Plan and implement development and execution of email marketing campaigns to deliver against business goals.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with cross divisional stakeholders/partners to continually test and optimize programs to ensure business objectives are consistently met
- Work within the creative development process in alignment with campaign objectives including but not limited to development of project briefs, coordination of creative development, communication of creative concept with email designer, and securing all stakeholder feedback and approval
- Develop email segmentation requirements and suppression rules for each email campaign; along with creating queries and data sets for each campaign as well.
- Work with email production and database team to ensure opt-out compliance and accordance to CAN-SPAM
- Collaborate with CRM team to schedule emails and ensure maintaining timely execution of all UO & stakeholder’ s programs while partnering with stakeholders on scheduling & prioritization
- Manage the integrity of email deliverability including, contact frequency governance, vendor relationship, testing email content deliverability performance, in-box render testing, and troubleshooting deployment issues
- Develop and document business rules for email campaigns including source systems, criteria, suppressions, tracking parameters, frequencies and timing.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for email marketing and ensure utilization of best practices that optimize deliverability and keeps up on the latest tools, trends and techniques in email marketing.
- Utilize key success metrics and result analysis to provide strategic recommendations for email campaign enhancements and optimization.
- Create data-driven recommendation for tests strategies that deliver against ROI targets while driving and optimizing key traffic metrics including CTR, open rates, effective rate, delivery rate and unsubscribe rates.
- Track year over year campaign performance to identify changes in trends and recommend adjustments to optimize
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 5 years marketing experience with:
- Email marketing from concept to completion
- Experience in analyzing reports to measure program success and formulating recommendations for improvement (2+ years)
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and response optimization techniques. (2+ years)
- Excellent client service and problem-solving skills, able to identify and anticipate both opportunities and problems and drive them to resolution
- Exceptional combination of creative and strategic thinking with hands-on execution.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; and proven ability to partner across an organization with a very strong deadline driven focus
- Superior project management, trafficking, and organizational skills, with high attention to detail, proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms similar to Silverpop, Exact Target, Mail Chimp, etc.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and terms: HTML, XML Rich Text, CAN-SPAM, Deliverability, Domain, ISP, URL, Alt-tag, Text/HTML Ratio, etc.