Doors Engineer / IE2
Doors Engineer / IE2
Our client is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. They are among the world’ s largest automakers. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Experienced in all aspects of Design and Development of Automotive Electronic Controllers (ECUs), especially of Audio Systems, their application and integration in Vehicle Design.
- Experienced with Software and Calibrations work and Vehicle Serial Data Communication using LAN, LIN, and MOST networks.
- Pro-actively interact with multiple tier 1 suppliers to coordinate software build releases.
- Define and document system level issues between components of the subsystem.
- Interact with suppliers to resolve system issues.
- Review test logs to determine where subsystem issues reside.
- Coordinate system software releases to other development groups within the company.
- Run integration meetings, create minute, create and track action item lists.
- Travel as needed to support suppliers.
- Troubleshoot Captured Test Fleet issues.
- Experience with common electrical test equipment (meter, scopes, etc.).
- Experience with the GMLAN serial data communication protocol.
- Knowledgeable of MOST, LAN, and LIN.
- Experience with common serial data test equipment (CAT, SCAT, NeoVI, SDATT, DiComPhySys, DPS Tool, etc.).
- Experience with automotive electrical systems and functional sub-systems.
- Elevated level of oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required.
- Exhibits appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals.
- Specific knowledge of engineering discipline (e.g. mechanics, physics, metallurgy, manufacturing methods, electronics, software, control systems) within job-related area.
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others.
- Knowledge of engineering software and systems as it pertains to Audio Systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience in job-related area.