New York, New York
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
Our client has unmatched experience in cancer studies and innovative in their approaches for cures. On top of being one of the health industry’ s cream of the crop, their patient empathy and care goes unmatched.
- Picks up and delivers mail to/from Main Campus mailroom and other designated locations.
- Retrieves and deliver medical instruments to Central Sterile Processing on a daily basis at designated pick up times.
- Transports all materials (e.g., specimens, mail, treatments, etc.) from off-site locations to designated locations in an approved container.
- Communicates professionally and politely with the hospital staff and patients.
- Responds affirmatively to pick-up requests for off-site locations and from within Main Campus.
- Answers the phone clearly and professionally, identifying self and location.
- Obtains all the required information from the caller (e.g., name of caller, time of the call, extension caller is calling from, item being picked up, area item is being picked up from, name of recipient, stat/hand deliver).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of basic internet navigation; email.