Are you familiar with a multinational office supply retailing corporations that helps business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop?
- Email Designer will collaborate with interactive art directors, designers, developers and copywriters to create experiences that drive conversion and support the Quill brand.
- Candidate should demonstrate a thoughtful approach to strategy and the brand promise while converting creative strategy into compelling design treatments.
- He/she will work interdependently with other team members on key initiatives to ensure that the creative execution maintains a strong, consistent look and feel
- Degree in visual communications, design or human-computer interaction strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years’ interactive design experience, including email design.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Be able to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects.
- Demonstrates creative leadership
- Strong online portfolio with examples of digital projects demonstrating creative thinking and flawless execution
- Experience designing across multiple platforms and/or devices.
- Experience working directly with developers.
- Experience with CMS
- Ability to create solutions from design concept through final execution.
- Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible during peak workload, detail oriented.