ERP Data Technician
Master Data Technician – Media Product
This position is accountable for quality, productivity and timeliness of work to ensure efficient and effective conversion of Media master data from multiple sources into back-office ERP systems. This position plays a key role in entering Media master data and transactions into the back-office systems accurately and timely to ensure and promote excellent customer service.
Qualifications or Skill Required:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- SAP Media experience preferred
- 3 years’ Experience with SAP required
- Strong customer service skills and sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and proactively in verbal and written form with internal/external customers and co-workers; adapting tone, style, and content for the situation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines consistently under general supervision.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize/plan work effectively to meet business needs.
- Good math skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to create positive working relationships with team members, co-workers and department leadership.
- Demonstrated support of continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to adapt business knowledge in a changing environment.
- Basic knowledge in MS Word and Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of CCH business processes preferred.
- Knowledge of CCH Customer Service Databases preferred.
Experience: 3 years of relevant work experience in customer service or back office support system experience required or equivalent. 1+ years of customer service or business unit experience preferred, but not required.
Candidate must be flexible in schedule, as some evenings, weekends, and overtime work may be required.
Position requires extensive keyboard use, predominately in a sitting position.
- Process all Media master transactions in applicable back-office or support systems as assigned.
- Perform all necessary Master Data/review/calculation tasks to ensure the quality.
- Responsible for handling escalated transaction issues and inquiries.
- Keep up to date on new processes, system changes and promotional campaigns/offers and use the knowledge to produce quality work.
- Answers questions for internal and external customers by phone or written correspondence.
- Respond quickly and effectively to policy, processing, environmental and reporting changes.
- Prepares and develops training sessions for internal processes working with Department Leader or Manager.
- Conduct training sessions per specialized needs and act as a training/coaching contact for others.
- Review processed work for quality assurance as assigned.
- Prepare procedural documentation on an as needed basis.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- As assigned, responsible for specialized order processes and support.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining specialized user manual and procedural documentation as assigned.
- Responsible for auditing daily reports from back-office systems tied to order transactions as assigned.
- Responsible for all other order and customer transaction and maintenance duties as assigned.
- Serves as transaction and customer maintenance subject matter expert for data entry transactions and system reports processes.