Embedded Software Developer C++/ILE
Embedded Software Engineer II
Are you familiar with multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts? Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
ektello is seeking Java Developer is join our globally recognized client’ s IT Branding Team!
- Develop best in class embedded software using C/C++, Java and QNX/Linux expertise
- Deploy and maintain the software for future enhancements
- Work with GM business leads and engineering specialists to identify, capture and refine system requirements.
- Provide robust and elegant software solutions
- Facilitate internal developers or third party companies to develop, integrate, and test software deliveries using embedded diagnostic and development tools.
- Coordinate and participate in architecture, requirements, code, and test case reviews.
- Work closely with other team leads to support triage and resolution of difficult system problems in a timely manner
- Interact with internal customers, vendors and external organizations to refine understanding of requirements and identify opportunities for innovation
- Work with program management and Product Owners to define sprints and releases.
- Bachelor' s Degree in any Engineering discipline, Master' s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing a multi-threaded software application using C, C++, Java
- Embedded Software application development experience in automotive and/or portable consumer electronic devices
- Working experience in any of OS environment like QNX, POSIX, or Linux
- Demonstrated performance in a position requiring both high creativity and engineering technical excellence
- History of success in applying advanced technology to enhance usability of complex systems
- High level of oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Over the Air (OTA) software updates is highly desired
- Experience with Automotive diagnostics is good to have
- Experience with mobile devices and online services integration
- Experience working in any flavor of the Agile Software Development method e.g. SCRUM
- Experience in developing automotive infotainment solutions
- Prior experience with vehicle audio/media, navigation data and vehicle data services is highly preferred
- Android experience