Environmental Services Aide
Monmouth, New Jersey
Environmental Service Aide
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
Our client has unmatched experience in cancer studies and innovative in their approaches for cures. On top of being one of the health industry’ s cream of the crop, their patient empathy and care goes unmatched.
- Seven step Cleaning – Clean all assigned areas within timeframe established in department guidelines.
- Waste / Soiled Linen Handling – Follows established hospital/ department procedures for handling, containment, and disposal of general, infectious waste and soiled linen as outlined in the department manual.
- Standard Precautions – Utilizes documented procedures in the infection Control Policy and Procedures manual and personal protective equipment to prevent the spread of infection to patients, visitors and staff.
- Project Work – Performs projects work as requested by Manager, Supervisors, Leads, responds to emergency requests and assists with furniture moves.
- Periodic Maintenance – Maintains all surfaces utilizing departmental procedures for cleanliness and appearance as outlined in the Environmental Service Aide Manual and in training.
- Chemical Knowledge and Use- Demonstrates knowledge of proper chemical mixture, usage, storage, and labeling as outlined in the Environment of Care Manual and the Environmental Service Aide Manual.
- Safety / Care for Environment – Maintains safety guidelines when performing all functions as outlined in the Department Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Performs small moves
- Attend meetings as scheduled per department and hospital
- Completes all required EHS testing and hospital mandatory training.
- Use of cardboard bailer and trash compactor