Field Research Coordinator
SAN ANTONIO, Texas
Field Research Coordinator
Our client is one of the world’ s largest learning companies, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services all powered by technology. They help people progress through life with access to better learning. They believe that learning opens opportunities, creates fulfilling careers and betters lives for all.
- Assists in the collection of accurate statistical information for uses in the development and publication of test products and services.
- May perform a variety of filling, scoring, checking, coding and data entry/verification tests related to the development of test products and services.
- Work under moderate supervision, in a fast-paced professional call center environment
- Answer a high volume of incoming customer phone calls, emails and faxes while maintaining high customer service standards.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues.
- Identify customer needs and expectations; Project an attitude of service, empathy, and patience to all customers under all circumstances.
- Follow up to ensure caller understands and has complete information.
- Be able to multi-task, performing customer service tasks and other functions as necessary.
- Maintain quality service while following policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers by communicating openly, honestly and constructively.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Coordinator, but taking more in bound call for customer relations team.
- Be good about making decisions, goal of the call is to resolve the call and not escalate and really listen to what the person is asking.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Can Multi-Task.
- Positive, can-do attitude is critical.
- Customer service skills.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in Excel/Word/Access, and Web Based applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and creativity in accomplishing tasks.
- Experience in a call center or customer service role. An Associate' s degree, and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Communication Degree/ skills – speak clearly.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Think on their feet, proactive.
- Excel Proficient – intermediate: formulas, pivot tables, v look ups.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or near completion in Education, Sociology, Communication, Business, Marketing or other closely related degree.