HOBOKEN, New Jersey
Our client is the world’ s learning company, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services all powered by technology. They help people progress through life with access to better learning. They believe that learning opens opportunities, creates fulfilling careers and betters lives for all.
- Provides assistance in the preparation and consolidation of filings, financial reports and analyses including consolidated financial statements and strategic analyses.
- Analyzes profit and loss statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to management.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Researches economic progressions to assist the company' s financial planning.
- Compiles and reviews the budgets for departments, taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses and income.
- Reviews departmental expenditures to ensure compliance with budget allocations.
- Maintains accurate spending records and establishes measures for budgetary control.
- Assist in the onboarding of a new AWS discount provider to our client from a financial perspective.
- Must be able to identify and create missing processes and procedures where appropriate so that our client can maintain and improve the correct allocation of cost to the correct internal business unit.
- Perform AWS Reserved instance cost allocation, and the verification, and chargeback of group AWS account costs to the owning line of business.
- Must be able to resolve financial queries relating to AWS.
- General Duties Perform financial break down of reserved instance usage within AWS accounts.
- Perform reconciliation of chargeback to Internal our client’ s customers.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Resolve Internal our client’ s customer billing queries relating to AWS.
- Forecast financial spend in AWS, projecting our client’ s cost exposure.
- Optimize Reserved instance cost allocation.
- Report on Reserved instance usage.
- Generate chargeback requests.
- Work and liaise with third party AWS discount provider.
- Analyze and assist in business case analysis of projects wishing to utilize AWS.