San Diego, California
Are you familiar with a company with a diversified business that includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming entertainment, and financial services? Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
They are at the forefront of technological innovation and entertainment.
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Responsible for providing accounting and financial support to the Operations Planning &
- Control Division.
- Responsibilities include recording and reporting accounting and finance information,
- addressing accounting and analysis requirements, completing financial reporting and participating in general ledger month-end close activities.
- Responsible for balance sheet account analysis, participating in the budgeting processes, special projects, process improvements and documentation, interfacing with independent auditors
- and participating in other areas of the client.
- Work with various Controller Group staff and all levels of management.
- Additional duties assigned as needed.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance is required or equivalent.
- Must have 2 to 4 years related experience.
- Strong PC skills (especially Excel) required.
- SAP GL/BW preferred.
- Experience with US GAAP, budgets, account analysis, and month-end activities required.
- Ability to prioritize duties, work independently with minimal supervision, and meet a variety of deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively within a fast-paced environment required.