Front End Developer
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Designs, develops, and implements HTML5 / CSS3 based on designs provided for customer facing web sites.
- Test, troubleshoot, debug and assist with implementation.
- Ability to problem solve technical issues and creatively develop sound solutions to ensure all desired functionality has been developed per specifications
- Works closely with Technical Specialists, Sr. Programmer Analysts, Architects and Developers to understand user stories and technical requirements desired
- This individual will demonstrate strong technical knowledge of HTML/CSS3, Sass, GitHub repositories on daily basis
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a talent for Front End development
- Hands-on experience developing unit test cases and plans
- Experience with multi-browser development across multiple devices (mobile, tablet, and desktop web)
- Experience with responsive design best practices for web platforms with a focus on mobile first design and development
- Experience working in an agile development environment a plus (Rally or Jira)
- Experience working with SDL Tridion or other enterprise CMS a plus
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Angular experience a plus
- Minimum of 5 years front end development experience desired.