New York, New York
Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Collaborate closely with Art Director in assisting the development and creation of digital and print materials in service of the company’ s many websites, events, advertising campaigns, internal communications, and high-level, multimedia presentations.
- Design and/or source assets quickly based on sketches, draft slides, data and content requirements gathered from different departments under the direction of the Art Director.
- Attend meetings both internally and offsite at production houses, event venues, etc.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Microsoft Powerpoint knowledge is a must.
- Strong typographical skills and Photoshop comping necessary.
- Experience in data visualization a plus.
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of projects, showcasing a strong understanding of type and composition, and the ability to approach projects/brand identity in a creative and innovative way.
- An affinity for media.
- A positive, can-do attitude; proactive in learning and growing.
- The ability to work quickly and maintain a detail-oriented approach to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately about the work and process.
- A wholehearted openness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to take feedback and apply it broadly across multiple deliverables.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members.
- Graphic designer should have at least 5 years of work experience.