Universal City, California
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Concepting and designing creative to help build community and intrigue for series programming.
- Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures.
- Evaluate and share feedback on other internally or third-party designed material.
- Work with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, experience with Adobe Illustrator.
- Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms.
- Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape, previous Entertainment experience a plus!
- Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries!
- Dependable and flexible with a proactive spirit, ability to work as part of a small group.