see JD, New Jersey
Our client is one of the world’ s largest learning companies, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services all powered by technology. They help people progress through life with access to better learning. They believe that learning opens opportunities, creates fulfilling careers and betters lives for all.
- Strong liaison between HR Solutions and business partners.
- Work with HR Solutions on the design, development, implementation and support of applications for HR.
- Reward and Talent to meet the requirements of the business.
- Working collaboratively with different teams and encouraging other team members to do so as well.
- Be an HRIS business partner for the Reward and Talent function and drive continuous improvements.
- Design and support the solution for Reward and Talent integration with other systems and third party providers.
- Design the solution for legacy Reward and Talent data migration.
- Seek, introduce and support leading practice IT HR processes.
- Support the retirement of legacy HR Reward and Talent systems.
- Assist with design and deployment of Reward and Talent related data in the Cloud HCM module.
- Create and maintain HR Talent and Reward systems documentation and standards.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Create functional specification documents with business.
- Assist developers with technical specification documents.
- Develop acceptance test scenarios and participate in testing activities.
- Proven success working within an operationally-focused and output-driven environment
- Understanding of HCM Rewards and Talent processes and data as well as wider HR
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with and influence diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to build, maintain and manage strong relationships within an international business and across many different stakeholder groups
- The role holder must have functional and operational credibility and be able to resolve conflict