Are you familiar with multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts? Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Ensures implementation of hardware and software meets the company' s technology infrastructure design and architecture
- Ensure Customer’ s infrastructure architecture for wide area, campus, and local area networks is adhered to
- Defines requirements for products that support applications and the infrastructure
- Manages process to ensure product release, applications, and corporate block point cycles are synchronized
- Provides interface for strategy and direction with technology providers
- Evaluates emerging technologies and standards for impact on Customer
- Plans and executes software and hardware platform changes with minimal disruption in service to the Customer
- Defines performance metrics and measurement tools
- Manages network management architecture activities
- Performs technology benchmarking
- Follows corporate level guideline documentation and provides input on their upkeep
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- High level of creativity and innovation in problem solving
- Extremely high level of analytical ability where problems are very unusual and extremely difficult
- Understanding of benchmarking processes and techniques
- Ability to effectively manage changes to the production environment and technology based assets of the project (i.e. applications software, production databases, operating systems hardware and software, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred)
- MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science preferred
- Expertise in designing Enterprise Architectures with focus on High Availability/Security.
- Good knowledge of VMware Design/Physical Data center designs.
- Strong Application background around J2EE applications designs. - unix/J2EE/Weblogic/Java/Oracle
- Flexibility in learning new Technologies.
- Good understanding of one way SSL/Two way SSL/PKI technologies and cyber security
- Good understanding of NAT/F.w/LoadBalancer/SSL/TLS/F5 technologies